- phoning CitiRental
- writing to CitiRental sending an email or text message or communication via a
- social media site
- using CitiRental services
- participation in a collaborative activity
- participation in a research project
- participation in events
- business cards provided to us by you.
How is information collected? | CitiRental may collect information about you whenever you interact with us, for example, when you enquire regarding services, etc. In addition, CitiRental collects aggregated or anonymous information when people visit the website or social media pages and view and interact with the content.
What information is collected? | When you interact, you may be asked to provide your name, address, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number and details services in which you are interested. Some, or all, of this information may be collected when you visit our website and complete an on-line form.
How is your information used?
- We may use your information in several ways and for a number of purposes including: To provide you with information or services that you have requested from us or that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To be able to satisfy your request for information and/or services (e.g. vehicle bookings) To provide you with information about our work or our activities
- To invite you to events, either as an attendee, speaker, sponsor, or other contributor For administrative purposes (for example, we may contact you regarding your account) For internal record keeping relating to any feedback or complaints
- To contact you where you have been identified as a contact person for an organisation (either a client or prospective client, supplier, or partner), (if we obtain your contact details in this way, we will only use them to contact you in your capacity as a representative of that organisation)
- To distribute our newsletter(s)
- To analyse and improve the operation of our website.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- If you provide personal data for a certain purpose, we may use the personal data in connection with the purpose for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the personal data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the email address from where the contact came.
Marketing | We may use the information you have provided us with to contact you for marketing purposes by email if you have specifically provided your consent to us for us to do so. We may also send you service communications via email, for example where you place a request for services, or to advise you of your eligibility to take advantage of special services or offers. We promise to make all reasonable efforts to keep your details secure and as required by law, we will never share your details with other organisations to use for their own marketing purposes. All new contacts will be specifically asked to consent to our contacting them for marketing and information services. If consent is declined, we will no longer contact them for marketing or information purposes. You can withdraw your consent to be contacted by CitiRental at any time. Should you wish to change your communication preferences, you can do this at any time, by contacting us at the email address shown at the end of this policy.
Updated 19th October 2023